1. Scope of application
- Subjects of application: Applicable to Fizzy children's candy & toys
2. Conditions for exchange & returns
- The products must be intact, good use.
- Within 30 days from the date of purchasing
- Qualified the manufacturer's warranty policy;
- Products that cannot be exchanged: the return period has expired, it is no longer intact, be distorted or light scratched (except for products which are refused by the above warranty):
POLICY OF COMPLAINT PROCESS
1. Complaint objects:
Customers who buy and use Fizzy candy and children's toys at eurotas website.
2. How to submit complaints:
Customers who have complaints about products can make complaints directly via hotline 0968 589 747, or email: email@example.com
3. Principles for resolving complaints:
Eurotas Import-Export Co., Ltd has the right to refuse and not to resolve complaints without evidence.
II. STEPS TO IMPLEMENT
Step 1. Receive and respond to the complaint
- Respond within 03 working days after receiving the complaint
Step 2: Verify and handle
- After receiving complaints from customers, the receiving department will actively check and solve within their functions and powers.
- Complaints that do not fall under the jurisdiction of the receiving department will be transfered to a higher level to be solved (Not more than ½ day from the date of receiving).
Step 3: Departments and individuals are competent to consider and resolve
- Departments and individuals which are authorized by Eurotas shall inspect and verify customers' complaint information to make final conclusions.
Step 4: Feed back to customers:
- When checking and verification is done, the related departments will respond to customers by: phone, meeting, email …… according to the original complaint form.
- If the customer disagrees with the results: During the next 7 days, the functional department is responsible for re-checking from the beginning and feed back to the customers
Step 5: Finish the complaint
- End the complaints and keep the record.