- The purpose of collecting personal information.
Managing & providing services to the Customer: Using Consumer Personal Information for the purpose of managing the Consumer database and promptly handling arising situations (if any).
2. Scope of using personal information
The Eurotas.vn uses the information provided by the Consumer to:
- Provide services to Consumers
- Send notices about the exchange activities between Consumers and Eurotas
- Prevent activities that destroy or hijack Consumer's user accounts or Consumer fraudulent activities
- Contact and resolve complaints in co-operation with Consumers;
- Confirm and exchange the information about Consumer Transaction at Eurotas.
- In case of request of authorized agencies.
3. Recording time of personal information
Consumers shall appreciate that, in case of necessity, the following agencies/organizations/individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
- The third party has services integrated with Eurotas.vn Website
- Event organizers and sponsors
- Authorized agencies in case of requests according to operation regulations
- Market research companies
- Financial, legal and auditing advisors/counselor/consutants
- The complainants who can demonstrate Consumer violations
- At the request of competent state agencies
5. Means and tools for consumers to access and edit their personal information
Consumers have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging into the Eurotas.vn Website and editing their personal information or asking the Board to do this.
Consumers have the right to submit complaints about disclosure of their personal information to the Board. Upon receiving these responses, Eurotas will confirm the information, be responsible for answering the reason and instructing the Consumer to restore and secure the information.
Process of receiving Consumer complaints:
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mobile phone: +84 968 589 747
6. Commitment to protecting personal information of consumers
In the event that a host of information attacked by a hacker results in loss of Personal Data of the Consumer, the Board of Management is responsible for notifying and working with the authorities to investigate and handle it in a timely manner. At the same time, notify the Consumer about the incident.
When realising that your personal information is used for the wrong purpose or scope, Consumer sends an email to email@example.com or calls 0968 589 747 to make a complaint and provide evidence related to the case for the Board of Management. The Board of Management commits to respond immediately or within 24 (twenty-four) working hours after receiving the complaint.